Saturday, June 27, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: You can search any of the major metro areas in TX for an apartment - FREE


Who this Search IS for:


Want to get an idea of apartments and prices? This 24x7 Search will start you on your journey to find a new apartment. If you do not have have any "issues" like a Broken Lease, Eviction, Criminal Conviction, or a severe credit problem, it is the recommended way.


Who this Search IS NOT for:


If you have any "issues" that you need to discuss with us - like a new job, Rental history problem (Broken Lease or Eviction), Credit issue (Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, or any severe credit problem) or criminal conviction (misdemeanor or felony) this search is NOT the place to start. Instead, select the metro area you are in to go to the specific website and use our FIND AN APARTMENT FOR ME form and request a Confidential Consultation. We can find you an apartment but the form PLUS the consultation is the first step.


If you qualify for the search, here is the process:


Click the image of the "magnifying glass image" above, then


Select a Region (DFW, Houston, Austin, or San Antonio).


Select the number of bedrooms you need.


Select a Maximum Monthly Rental Price (we suggest searching for $50 to $100 more than you want to spend because many times the Specials you will qualify for will reduce the monthly rental price).


Select if you have a Pet (dogs, cats, none).


Start your search by clicking on "Next".


Click on the boxes to select an Apartment(s).


When you are done, display your Favorites.


Send the Favorites to me. I will add in the Phone numbers, Apartment Names, advertised Specials, and more. I will also add any apartments that you should see (that you may have missed).


What Happens Next...


I will send you a note with details of each complex.


I'll ask you to prioritize the list and e-mail me or call me.


I then take the complexes you are interested in and find out availability any specials (like the unadvertised Look & Lease Specials).


I like to save my clients: Time, Money, and Stress.


When You Get set to go to the apartments


Print my business card from the note I send you to ensure you qualify for my FREE GIFT CARD (also so I'll get compensated for helping you).

Then Call Me or send me an UPDATE - APT STATUS form from my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.