Sunday, July 5, 2009

FELONS: Having a Tough Time Finding a decent apartment?

You thought your legal problems ended at the courthouse...

You never knew that most apartment complexes wouldn't want you to live at their complex. But I can help. I know the apts and town houses that will give you the second chance you deserve.

I specialize in helping felons who have turned their life around. I am dedicated to helping you and your family find the best housing available.

I won't kid you - it's not easy. But my database of apartments is broken down by TIME and CRIME. I can help over 90% of my applicants find apartments.

But, don't bother me if you won't commit to using me as your Referral Source - it takes me over 3 times longer to place you than a client without a criminal conviction. And like anybody, if I'm going to invest hours of my time, I want to be paid.

The good news is that the apartments will pay my fee out of their marketing budget. So my service is FREE to you.

How do you start? Select this link and complete a FIND A TX APT FOR ME. I must have complete information. I am able to place Houston applicants now and I'm working on my database for DFW, Austin, and San Antonio. I expect to have my database work completed for DFW in July, San Antonio in early August, and Austin in late August.

Let's get started towards finding you and your family the decent housing you deserve.

© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com. and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.