Saturday, July 18, 2009

FELONS: Will the apartment complex accept me?




To be Accepted - we all want that.

And, I'm never sure until they accept you that it is going to work out. I can understand their policies but in some cases, the management and regional management must make a call on whether they feel that you pose any risk to their multi-million dollar investment - their complex.

I've had some clients who are themselves surprised with things that pop up - like broken leases that appear on their credit report when they don't know of them ahead of time (that's why I suggest that everyone runs their own credit report).

I do everything I can do to make sure the complex will accept you, including calling the manager of the complex before you apply. That is why I encourage you to call me first.

I too have a vested interest in the apartment accepting you -- that is the only way I'm paid a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.