Friday, July 31, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: Gift Card Policy


My Gift Card Policy

I've had a lot of questions lately on my Gift Card policy. I do list on the notes I send out what is required for you to get a Free Gift Card and I'll repeat them here:

I would appreciate it if you let me know as your status changes - that is my reason for
providing the FREE GIFT CARD. I send out periodic e-mails so you can report your status to me.

3 STEPS FOR YOUR FREE GIFT CARD...
1. Fill in Apt. Guest Cards & Applications with JOHN AT THE APARTMENT STORE in the
referred by block.
2. CALL OR EMAIL JOHN AT THE APARTMENT STORE when you sign your lease; I need to know
the complex, the unit, and projected move-in date.
3. At move in, call or e-mail JOHN AT THE APARTMENT STORE with your new address (some
times the unit number changes and I don't want to send a gift card to the wrong address).

TO DOWNLOAD & PRINT MY BUSINESS CARD WITH THESE STEPS ON IT - just copy this link below & paste it in your browser:

http://www.24x7aptfind.com/uploads/PDF_24x7AptFind_Biz_Card.pdf

The Free Gift Card comes out of my pocket; I do it as a way of saying Thank You for your business. I do wait until the complex pays me my commission (I'm not made out of money and I have to wait). Some complexes pay promptly (within 10 days). Most pay at 30 to 45 days. A few take 60 to 90 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.