Friday, November 12, 2010

DALLAS: 8 New DA apartments added to my DFW Database


Eight more apartments added to my Dallas DA "off probation" list

I continue adding apartments to my enhanced database (that only I have) today. Eight more places in the upscale areas of Dallas's uptown and downtown areas.

I also added an apartment complex if you have a single non-violent felony conviction.

Contact me at my website: www.AptFindFelons.com and fill out a FIND MY TX APARTMENT form.

It only takes 5 minutes and I can have you in a new apartment in 2 to 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.