Thursday, August 20, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: Complex not paying my invoice

What to do when a Complex doesn't pay my invoice?

It doesn't happen often but I am going through a situation with a complex in Conroe, Texas I wanted to write about.

My client wants his gift card. The trouble is the complex hasn't paid me and it doesn't look like it will. They owe my broker for several invoices. So many that my broker has placed the complex on our AVOID list of properties that if we recommend them that we know that the broker will not pay any commissions until the invoice is collected.

There are too many great complexes to bother with those on the AVOID list. And I always feel that if the complex isn't paying me, what other services or vendors are they not paying.

That's not a good situation for my clients. You can bet that if my clients didn't pay their rent for 2 or 3 months, they would be EVICTED.

But I have decided to notify my client that their complex hasn't paid my commission, and as my policy states, I cannot send them a gift card until they do. I can't have my clients thinking I'm the problem when I'm a victim of their complex.

And if the tenant has words with the management, so much the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.