Thursday, August 27, 2009

FELONS: The nicest Testimonal I've gotten in a long while

Testimonial I received from a lady yesterday

She has a deferred adjudication for a Felony and was having a tough time finding a place until "she put me on the job". Here is her words:

John, Thank you soooo much for your help finding an apartment. I have wasted so much money in the last few years filling out applications with so much disappointment. The complexes you found to accept me were both VERY nice and in good parts of town, and I went and was approved the same day! I also got a spectacular special from the one I am moving into, and could not be happier. I definitely could not have done this without you, You're just great! Thank you again, and I'll be sure to recommend you in the future!
S.S.

I treat all my clients like family. I champion your cause and can find about 80% of my clients housing within 2 business days. I won't kid you, this isn't easy work but I feel it is "my calling" to help.

To contact me: call 866-285-2100 and request to speak to John "the Felony expert" or complete the FIND ME A TX APT form by clicking on this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.