Friday, August 28, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: Apt Locators KNOW if you have multiple finders

I want to be paid for my work - and so do ALL Apartment Locators

I understand it if you contact me after one or two apartment finders can't help you. Most of my clients contact me after one or two locators fail to solve their issues. But I had a situation today that really got to me.

A lady contacted me with a difficult case, her father needed an apartment after a bankruptcy and foreclosure and had a limited income. I always ask if they are working with someone - the answer was NO.

When I signed into the system, the system reported that this woman had contacted 3 apartment locators TODAY. And one 18 days ago.

So here is the dilemma. Do I trash the request or spend 3 hours on it in the hopes that the client's father will be true to me and put my name down? Easy decision, I can work with people who WANT & APPRECIATE MY SERVICE AND WANT TO SEE THAT THE APTS PAY ME or I can work for a client who has mislead me.

Not much of a problem making that decision after all.

Hear that noise? It is the sound of the request going into the trash can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.