Sunday, August 23, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: Gift Card policy changing

My Gift Card policy is being Updated

If you moved into your apartment prior to July 20th, you will be sent a gift card when the apartment complex pays me. I will not forward a gift card until they do pay me. Some complexes are not paying locators for their services in a timely manner.

Some complexes are deceiving their residents claiming that "all your locator has to do is bill us and we will pay the bill".

What many neglect to tell you is WHEN.

  • I have what I guess to be 10% of the complexes that pay at less than 30 days.
  • I would say an additional 15% pay at 30 days.
  • 25% pay before 60 days
  • 25% pay between 60 and 90 days
  • 15% pay after 90 days but do pay at some point, I don't like to recommend these apts
  • 10% never pay; those we put on a special list where we don't work with them any longer

My broker has agreed, from July 20 on to send the gift to you, from The Apartment Store for a certain percentage of the commission check we receive from the complex. I am funding part of this but to me the main advantage is that you can follow up with my broker, or her administrative support, to find out if the invoice has been paid.

By the way, if someone skips within 90 days, the complex is within their rights to ask for their commission back. If we have not cut the check to you when this happens, then we won't. We must be paid in order to supply you with a portion of our commissions. It's that simple.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that we are doubling the amount of the rebate I offerred prior to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.