Saturday, June 20, 2009

DALLAS: What areas of the DFW metroplex do you cover?


DFW metroplex or Dallas/Ft. Worth region is huge.



DFW metroplex or Dallas/Ft. Worth region is huge but did you know these "apartment facts":

The Dallas/Ft Worth region has over 567,845 apartments in 251 cities/towns, 303 different zip codes, 55 public school districts (1,345 individual schools), 33 Universities & Colleges and 37 major areas. I can find you an apaartment anywhere in the area shown by the above map.

My service is FREE. I only ask that you write JOHN AT THE APARTMENT STORE on all Guest Cards and Applications. Plus let me know when you sign a lease.

As a thank you for doing that, I will rebate part of my commissions to you in a FREE Gift Card.

As one of my satisfied clients said, "Wow! Free plus I get a Gift Card - that's even better than just free".

To write me or to speak to me:

General E-mail:
24x7AptFind@Gmail.com
Web: 24x7AptFind.com
Main Office:
281-681-3434
Toll Free:
866-285-2100
Home Office:
281-203-6000


P.S. To find a Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex apartment or Townhome the easy way go to my personal web site
24x7AptFind.com and use our FIND ME A TEXAS APT Email Form or use the Web based Search Facility at my website today!


© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com. AptFindHouston.com. AptFindDFW.com. AptFindAustin.com. AptFindSanAntonio.com andAptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.