Thursday, June 18, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: Why every Renter should have Renters Insurance.


Why EVERY renter at EVERY apartment complex should purchase a Renter's Insurance Policy.

Let's face it - real robbers aren't cute like this mouse.
They may take your Flat Panel TV, your cash, your jewelry, and any other valuables you have worked hard to purchase.

Or you could lose everything in a fire or hurricane - and no, the apartment complex is not "on the hook" to provide a replacement.
I encourage all my clients to purchase Renter's Insurance to cover their belongings in case of fire, hurricane, flooding, or burglary.

Renters insurance is pretty cheap and I advise all my clients to purchase it.

Here’s why:

Your belongings are just as important as a homeowner's belongings. A renter’s policy provides coverage for your household contents and personal belongings. Most of the insurers have Renter’s Policies – Allstate, Amica, Farmers, GEICO, Nationwide, Progressive, State Farm, and Travelers are some of the ones that come to mind. Because they compete for your business, prices are relatively low.

If you are considering a new apartment, I hope you will allow me to help you.
When clients use my services and faithfully put my name down on their Guest Cards and Applications, I reward them at Move-In with a Gift Card.

But I give them more than a Gift Card. I give them great service.

Many of my clients have told me I've saved them hundreds of dollars in application fees that would have lost or I've found them specials that they never would have known of.
I specialize in helping people that have credit problems, broken leases, evictions, a foreclosure, bankruptcy, or criminal conviction. Or people just having a hard time finding "just the right place".

John "at The Apartment Store"
Apartment Locator & REALTOR
Main Office: 281-681-3434
Home Office: 281-203-6000
Email:
24x7AptFind@Gmail.com
Web: 24x7AptFind.com or any of my sites listed in the copyright information.

P.S. Contact me today by phone or through my Web site (I have 2 easy ways the site can help you - either by completing a form or you can search on-line through over 5,000 Texas apartments.

© Copyright 2009.
24x7AptFind.com. and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.