Thursday, June 18, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: The Top 10 Apartment Requests


I bend over backwards to help my clients. There are requests that I can handle that may surprise you. Here is a Top 10 List of what my clients ask me for most often - not the amenities but other requests.

1. Inexpensive apartment. It has been my experience that most people really don't want a "cheap apartment", they just want a great value.

2. A Special. A Total-Move In Special or a Free Month's Rent or a Free Carport or Garage.

3. A "Safe Area". No where in any major city is safe. I can't promise this; all I can do is send you to a complex with a security officer, gated, perimeter fence or alarm system.

4. Close to the Highways. Close to work. Close to my boyfriend or girlfriend. No problem.

5. Within X miles of my work (just give me the zip code of your work and I can do this unless you have an issue like a felony or eviction).

6. A Metro bus stop or a School Bus Stop near the complex. Yes, no problem.

7. A new or fairly new property. I can search for apartments by the year they were built.

8. An ALL BILLS PAID apartment complex. I don't know why folks like these places because they typically charge about $140 more for electric, water, and trash when you could buy the utilities for $100 or so.

9. One that takes (fill in the blank) broken leases, evictions, misdemeanors, felonies, foreclosures, bankruptcy, etc.

10. Square footage or Style of Apartment. I've had some people request 1200 sq. ft. for a 2 bedroom or they didn't want to see the apartment. Some people want a 1b with a den or 2b with a den. Some want a loft. Others a town home.

© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com. AptFindHouston.com. AptFindDFW.com. AptFindAustin.com. AptFindSanAntonio.com and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.