Thursday, June 18, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: PDF Business Card added to my Web Site 24x7AptFind.com




Business Card added to 24x7AptFind.com as well as all my other Websites

Look for this image on the home page of 24x7AptFind.com. Not only is it my business card, in an easy to print out PDF format, it is also the 3 Easy Steps to Qualify for a Free Gift Card.

You qualify for a FREE Gift Card when you use my services and remember to put my name down at the complexes. I only ask that you notify me when you Move In with your new apartment number (I need your new address so I can mail your gift card).

If you have questions, why don't you go to my home page and download my business card or call me at 281-681-3434 or Toll Free at 866-285-2100.

All my best,




John "At the Apartment Store"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.