Thursday, June 18, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: First Time Renters - I know the apartments that want your business!


So what happens if you have no Rental History?

Some apartments will require a huge deposit; as much as first and last month's rent. But I know the apartments that want to work with you!

Let's face it, many apartments really want renters with rental history and they penalize the First Time Renters with large deposits. But I know the apartment complexes that want to deal with a First Time Renter.

The deposits are much lower at these properties than a property that doesn't specialize in First Time Renters.

Contact John at 24x7AptFind@Gmail.com today!

There is no fee for my service; just put my name on the guest card and application. The apartment pays my fee. If you do put me on the guest card and application, I will send you a gift card if you Email me with your Move-In date (or use the handy UPDATE US Email form on my Website.

To write to me or to speak to me:


General Email: 24x7AptFind@Gmail.com
Web: 24x7AptFind.com or my other sites listed below
Main Office: 281-681-3434
Toll Free: 866-285-2100
Home Ofc: 281-203-6000


P.S. To find a Texas apartment or Townhome the easy way go to my personal web site 24x7AptFind.com and use our FIND ME A TEXAS APT Email Form or use the FREE Web based Search Facility at the website today!

© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com. AptFindHouston.com. AptFindDFW.com. AptFindAustin.com. AptFindSanAntonio.com and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.