Thursday, June 18, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: How does the FREE GIFT CARD work?

My Gift Card Policy

The Gift Card is a rebate, of my commissions, in the form of a Gift Card (Texas does not allow a cash rebate). If the apartment complex does not pay me a commission - there will be no gift card.

The amount is dependent on the amount of my commission. For example, if the apartment pays me $400 then the gift card will be for a higher amount than if the apartment complex paid me $200.

Here's what you must do to receive your FREE Gift Card:

1. WRITE "John at The Apartment Store" down on all Guest Cards and Apartment Applications.

2. NOTIFY "John at The Apartment Store", by e-mail, phone or by using my UPDATE ME form on my web site, of the signing of your lease.

3. REPORT TO "John at The Apartment Store" via phone, e-mail, or my web site's UPDATE ME form of your new address PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR UNIT NUMBER and MONTHLY RENT, and LEASE TERM.

Then I bill the complex. When they pay me, I send off your Gift Card.

It's that easy. And if you refer someone to me and they receive a Gift Card - you will receive another FREE GIFT CARD as my thank you!

If you have questions, Email me at 24x7AptFind@gmail.com or call me at 281-681-3434.

*The only "fine print" is that if you break your lease, I will have to re-pay the apartment complex the commission I received. If that happens, and I have not sent a Gift Card, then I will withhold the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.