Thursday, June 18, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: I can take some of the "stress" out of your company relocatons.



Let me take some of the "hassle" and stress out of your company relocations

Moving is never easy - I know, I moved 6 times in my "former corporate life".

I know how to make it easier for your employees!


MY WEB SITE HELPS MAKE TEXAS RELOS EASIER: http://www.24x7aptfind.com/

I am proud to say my web site makes it easier for those people moving to Texas who want to rent an apartment. There are over 5,000 apartment complexes and over 2,000 in both Dallas and Houston. Selecting one can be daunting for anyone moving to Texas.

I can search by geographic area, type of apartment, number of bedrooms and baths, price range, or all of these. I can refine the search by the amenities of each complex, giving your employee exactly what they are looking for including:

• School Bus Stops

• Apartments that accept dogs (of every weight range)

• Washer & Dryer connections

• Apartments within X miles of your business

• Short term or long term apartments

• Apartments with fitness facilities

• Carports or Garages to shield "new Texans" from our hot summers

Best of all, I can produce a list and e-mail it to your employee before they even come to Texas. They can eliminate some complexes and discover the prices for apartments in the various areas of our city. And they can do all this from the comfort of their home.

You will be surprised how your employees can get a good feel if the complex meets their needs from the data I will provide FREE OF CHARGE to you. Many of the apartments listed have photos or floor plans and they have the deposit range, application fees, and administration fees spelled out.

It is truly the easy way to "shop" for an apartment - and with my help we will make sure that you are qualified for the apartment before you place any administrative or application fees. Then, when they travel to Texas, they can make plans to see ONLY the apartments they are interested in; this cuts down on the days away from the job.

I’ve been through six company relocations, I know how hectic a move can be – this can help eliminate some of the stress involved.

Contact John at 24x7AptFind@Gmail.com today! There is no fee for my service; just put my name on the guest card and application. The apartment pays my fee.

To speak to me call:

General E-mail: 24x7AptFind@Gmail.com
Web: 24x7AptFind.com
Office: 281-681-3434
Toll Free: 866-285-2100
Fax: 281-292-8024

P.S. To find a Texas apartment or Townhome the easy way go to my personal web site 24x7AptFind.com and use our FIND ME A TX APT Email Form or use the Web based Search Facility today!


© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com. AptFindHouston.com. AptFindDFW.com. AptFindAustin.com. AptFindSanAntonio.com and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

*Like the "Gold Guys" image. I've used this free image with the approval of the artist. To view the free images or for information on purchasing Gold Guys images see http://thegoldguys.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.