Thursday, June 18, 2009

FELONS: It's been YEARS - why are the Apartments still treating me like in in Jail?

The image above is how many apartment and town home properties see you. But I know the ones that don't.

I know the ones who want your business. I also know the ones that will rent to you after 3 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, and 10 years. Every year FROM YOUR CONVICTION, more and more complexes will rent to you.

But you have to know how to look for an apartment. The answer is WITH A PRO LIKE ME HELPING YOU.

My service is Free, all you need to do is agree to write my name on all Guest Cards and Applications and get back to me letting me know when you sign a lease and again when you move in (you can use a handy Email form to apply for my services and another form to keep me up to date on how your search is going.

This link starts your search: http://www.aptfindfelons.com/Find_TX_Apt.html

This link keeps me informed once we are working together (don't use it before I send you a list of complexes): http://www.aptfindfelons.com/Contact_Us.html

Feel more at home with a phone than the web? If so, call me at:

Apartment Find Felons
ask for JOHN AT THE APARTMENT STORE
(281) 681-3434 Main Office
(281) 203-6000 Home Office
(866) 285-2100 Toll Free
AptFindFelons@Gmail.com

P.S. I understand and I care. Helping you to get a nice place is my PASSION.

(c) Copyright 2009. AptFIndFelons.com and 24x7AptFind.com. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.