Thursday, June 18, 2009

GENERAL INFORMATION: Pick your door - but pick it fast!

A "look" at LOOK & LEASE policies

Pick Your Door, but Pick It Fast!

I've noticed a trend in the past month. Apartments giving 24 or 48 hour deals and the prices going up by $100/month or higher if the deal expires.

Look N Lease deals were always out there but the prices seem to be cut significantly now to get potiential renters to make a decision.

My advice: be ready before you go to look, have an understanding of the current rental market, and know what you can afford.

I think the best way is to use an Apartment Locator or Apartment Finder, like me. The service is Free to you and we can advise you on the specials. If you would like to search on line, you can do that at my web site - www.24x7AptFind.com or any of my "city sites" like http://www.aptfindhouston.com/.

You can complete the FIND A TX APT FOR ME e-mail form and send it to me. I will make sure you know of the specials that apply to you. It is one of the benefits of dealing with a Real Estate Professional.

If I can help you, please either go to my web site www.24x7AptFind.com or call me at:

Main Office: 281-681-3434
Home Ofc:: 281-203-6000

© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com. AptFindHouston.com. AptFindDFW.com. AptFindAustin.com. AptFindSanAntonio.com and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
You get a great apt and a Rebate (up to $100) with our service. The Service is FREE to you; the apartments pay us. You only have to agree to list us as your Referral Source to the Apartments. We have sites for Houston, DFW, Austin, San Antonio and a this site serves people with Criminal Issues. I have over 12 years of helping people rent nice apartments. 5. We are professional & fast and give our clients "Texas Hospitality". We process FIND AN APT FOR ME web requests 24x7. We are open Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and we are available on Sunday by Web or Phone.